Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Building Blocks!!!

Over the past week or so, I've been getting acclimated to Minecraft...I couldn't really understand the point of it at first- I actually had my 7 year old cousin enthusiastically rant about the game, after which point I decided I really should give it a shot. I was still confused. That is, until Mike posted his awesome tutorial videos (Thanks Mike!!!). As a result, I was able to build a small house (or room, whatever you want to call it).

Andddd here it is!! Disclaimer: it isn't the most extravagant, but it's still functional!



1 comment:

  1. I also found Mike's videos very helpful, but not until I was able to master the ability to move without falling too high up and dying. Once I was able to move safely, I applied what he showed in his videos and build a house myself in survival mode. That seems like the harder of the two to build since I couldn't fly to build my roof. Congratulations on building your room. I am sure I am going to spend more time building in creative mode since we don't have to get our own supplies.

    ReplyDelete